Market Not Active

Friday, September 14, 2007

For the past 2 weeks the market is not very active. Just now its starting to move. When the market is not active I rarely trade and even if I do trade it would be small TP and SL. At the moment I have 2 post newly open. Its in profit now just hoping for a bigger return.

When the market is not active, I do other things. In these 2 weeks, I have upgraded my pc and car. Pc and cars are my hobby now.

My PC:
At the moment I have 2 desktop and 1 laptop. I wanted to buy a new pc but if I do buy a new pc I will have 3 desktop which is an overkill for me alone. Im not about to open a cyber cafe at my home.

Upgrade Spec
1. Abit AN9 32X RM570.00
2. AMD Athlon X2 +4000 RM235.00
3. Kingston 1GB DDR2 X2 RM278.00
4. Geforce 8600GT RM395.00
5. 350W Power Supply RM110.00

My pc upgrade cost me RM 1,588.00

My car:
I also upgraded my car ekzos system and intake system. It is an upgrade long overdue since the original piping already have holes here and there.

Upgrade Spec
1. Complete ekzos system + muffler RM305.00
2. Intake pipe + K&N filter RM400.00
3. New Head Unit. Now can play SD directly RM398.00

My car upgrade RM 1,103.00

guess what, at the moment it is much cheaper to upgrade your car compare to upgrading a pc.

Then I was looking around the net and found this website. It sells magnetic bracelet. Sort of Bio Magnetic Therapy. I go and buy one and wear it. The first time I wear it, I felt dizzy like I was drunk of something. I cannot even smoke cigarette any more. That night I had a good night sleep. The best sleep since a long time. Its like someone switch off the power. The next morning its all good. Looks like Bio Magnet Therapy really works. The bracelet is good looking, it give you bio magnetic therapy and also its a MLM business. Personally I dont do MLM anymore but since the bracelet is giving you a chance to actually make money, its a very good deal. Not only does it looks good, it keeps you healty and give you good opportunity make money.

Its 3 in one package. Looks good, Feel healthy and make money. woooooo. Anyone interested can contact me @ 016 8178343.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Forex Control