Forex Is About Trading...

Monday, July 23, 2007

The truth is Forex is about trading. It is not something that you can sell. Now lots of people claims to have a good Forex system and selling it over the internet. Where is the logic in that.

Imagine you have a Forex system that consistently giving you wining trades. The probability is so high that you are willing to and have succesfully trade up to 50% of your capital. Because of its high winning ratio, your accout grows more than 100% a month. Would you sell that system or would you just keep it to yourself.

Would you go to the trouble of doing marketing, SEO, website, selling pages and payment processor? Is it easier to just trade it by yourself? Is it worth it to sell something that is a winning system?

In my hands I have a winning system. I am not willing to sell it or even to share it. I am however looking for 2 students whom I will teach the system and let them trade it. If the 2 students make profit, I am sure what I have now is a winner Forex system and it will be my best kept secrets. It will not be written anywhere but inside my head.

The next time you meet someone who claims to have a good Forex system and trying to sell it to you, maybe you can ask him the same question. Why sell it for money when the Forex system itself can generate money for you, lots of it forever.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Forex Control