Happy New Year 2008

Thursday, January 3, 2008

This year my new year celebration is a bit different from before. At the stroke of midnight I was on a plane cruising some 20,000 feet above sea level on my way home.

There is no celebration just the steward wishing a happy new year to all the passanger.

This year I plan to run my system full throttle for 4 months and lets see how good it is. By the end of april if I manage to gain massive profit, I would be going back to KL and have a meeting with my friends. Some of which are very amazed on how I could make huge profit from forex and are asking me to trade for them.

Until then I will not post my live trading result. Only my demo account on Marketiva. Hopefully I can be Marketiva Masters for 4 months and only then the result would be good enough for me.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Forex Control